Pole Instructor Part 2
Handsprings, shoulder mounts, brass monkey, advanced combos
Pole & Dance’s Pole Instructor Teacher Training Level 2 is a two day teacher training. This training takes students through one day focused on Pole L3 exercises, including a master class, followed by a discussion about the body mechanics, common mistakes, adjustments, and modifications for 12-15 individual tricks and transitions taught in L3 curriculum. Day two focuses on Pole Level 4, including an L4 master class and focusing on technique and training 12-15 advanced level tricks and transitions with an emphasis on movements from or to pole handsprings.
Included in the training is our 2-day, 14 hour training, a 150-page electronic version of our Curriculum Manual with access to our private Pole Instructor Facebook Group. This workshop will be led by current Pole & Dance Pole Instructors.
This training is $600. For a color print out version of the curriculum manual, the cost is an additional $150. We have payment plans available in 2 payments of $300 or 3 payments of $200.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1. Pole Level 3
- 10-10:30: Introductions
- 10:30-11:45. Pole Level 3 Master class
- 11:45 -1pm. Int/Adv Conditioning, Anatomy, Physiology, and Preparation for Handsprings
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-5pm. Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
Day 2. Pole Level 4
- 10am-10:30am: Review Day 1 content. Check in
- 10:30am-11:45pm: Student Led Introductions and Conditioning
- 11:45am-1pm: Pole Level 4 Master Class
- 1pm-1:45pm: Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-4:30pm: Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
- 4:30pm-5pm: Certificates, Class Closing, Feedback Forms